Since the beginning of Fancy Therapy Services, we have had the belief that therapy should be accessible for everyone. We have wanted to provide people an affordable option if they cannot afford full price or do not have insurance benefits. That is why we strive to maintain the affordable therapy program. This program provides limited opportunity for people to work with a Master’s student counsellor for a reduced fee.
If you have any questions, feel free to fill out the form below
Congratulations on taking your initial step towards healing! Life can offer a variety of roadblocks and various challenges, learning to deal with these challenges may present itself with difficulty-and that is okay! I believe you have the capacity to unlearn, relearn, grow, heal and overcome. My approach to therapy is rooted in anti-oppressive, feminist, and trauma-informed practices. I draw from a variety of therapeutic modalities in my practice to assist in your healing such as, Emotional-Focused Therapy (EFT), Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy (CBT), and Trauma-Focused Therapy (TF).
I am in the process of completing my Master of Arts in Counselling Psychology at Yorkville University and I am a student member with the Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association. I have experience working with individuals from all walks of life dealing with mental health challenges.
Benefits of The Affordable Therapy Program
- Affordable rates while students complete their education training, they are under the close supervision experienced therapists
- Flexible Daytime, Evening, and Weekend appointments
- Currently no waitlist, giving you quick access to treatment
- Students have just completed their education components of training which means they are up to date with the latest research
- Students are excited and dedicated to the counselling process
- Virtual services offer convenience