Hey, I'm Hani (she/her)
Congratulations on taking your initial step towards healing! Life can offer a variety of roadblocks and various challenges, learning to deal with these challenges may present itself with difficulty-and that is okay! I believe you have the capacity to unlearn, relearn, grow, heal and overcome. My approach to therapy is rooted in anti-oppressive, feminist, and trauma-informed practices. I draw from a variety of therapeutic modalities in my practice to assist in your healing such as, Emotional-Focused Therapy (EFT), Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy (CBT), and Trauma-Focused Therapy (TF).
I am in the process of completing my Master of Arts in Counselling Psychology at Yorkville University and I am a student member with the Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association. I have experience working with individuals from all walks of life dealing with mental health challenges.
I promise to honour your healing journey, and provide ample amounts of support each step of the way. Using a collaborative approach to your issues we will identify repetitive themes and destructive patterns that keep you from reaching your goals. I am committed to creating a warm and non-judgemental space.
Benefits of Online Booking & Virtual Sessions
- Book anywhere, anytime.
- Get instant confirmation of your appointment
- No back and forth emails or voicemails
- Complete all paperwork online, no scanning and emailing required
- Attend therapy from the comfort of your own home with maximum comfort and privacy
- No need to arrange transportation or commute
- All you need is an internet connection and a quiet, comfortable space
Still have questions? Check out our FAQs!