Hey, I'm Adrienne (she/her)
Reaching out for help is an intimidating first step on the path to healing, and I’m glad you’re here. I believe in creating a safe space for you to be seen, heard and supported and am honoured to be part of this process with you. I am committed to working with you to uncover your inner resilience and strengths with a non-judgemental and compassionate approach. I believe in a client-centred approach, and work from a trauma and attachment focused lens. I have spent many years supporting first responders, parents and newcomers to Canada, and have been privileged to walk alongside them in their wellness journey.
Benefits of Working with Me
- Compassionate approach
- Lived experience with first responders and as a parent
- Supportive and commited to each client
Benefits of Online Booking & Virtual Sessions
- Book anywhere, anytime.
- Get instant confirmation of your appointment
- No back and forth emails or voicemails
- Complete all paperwork online, no scanning and emailing required
- Attend therapy from the comfort of your own home with maximum comfort and privacy
- No need to arrange transportation or commute
- All you need is an internet connection and a quiet, comfortable space
Still have questions? Check out our FAQs!