Hey, I'm Antonina (she/her)
I am a Registered Social Worker with over 6 years of experience working with adults and seniors in a variety of acute and non-acute hospital settings. I have extensive experience working with individuals newly diagnosed or with long-standing cognitive impairment (Alzheimer’s and Dementia diagnoses), memory loss, and newly diagnosed health concerns (cancer diagnosis, palliative diagnosis). I am passionate about supporting families and caregivers struggling with caregiver burnout, depression, isolation, grief, and lack of support. I enjoy being a social worker because I have an opportunity to work alongside my clients on a variety of concerns impacting their well-being. It is an absolute privilege to support my clients as they navigate through the complexities of their physical and mental health journey. I obtained my Bachelor of Science in Psychology (BSc) from Wilfrid Laurier University and my Masters of Social Work (MSW) from the University of Toronto. I am trained in therapy modalities such as solution-focused therapy and motivational interviewing. I am currently in the process of completing my CBT certification. I am a member in good standing with the Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers (OCSWSSW) and Ontario Association of Social Workers (OASW). In addition, I speak and read in Russian. When I am not working, I enjoy spending my time either reading a book, doing Pilates, trying out new recipes, or watching a movie.
Benefits of Working with Me
- I demonstrate curiosity when working with my clients and explore different aspects impacting mental health
- My counselling experience has been predominantly with adults, seniors, and caregivers.
- I am passionate about supporting healthcare workers and front-line workers
- My goal is to provide a safe and a non-judgemental space
- Counselling services are offered virtually making it easy to start!
Benefits of Online Booking & Virtual Sessions
- Book anywhere, anytime.
- Get instant confirmation of your appointment
- No back and forth emails or voicemails
- Complete all paperwork online, no scanning and emailing required
- Attend therapy from the comfort of your own home with maximum comfort and privacy
- No need to arrange transportation or commute
- All you need is an internet connection and a quiet, comfortable space
Still have questions? Check out our FAQs!