Hey, I'm Grace(she/her)
I am a Registered Psychotherapist (Qualifying) with the CRPO. I am a Master of Arts in Counselling Psychology graduate through Yorkville University and a Member of the Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association. As a student, I work with a supervisor which ensures that as I fulfill my required hours I do so ethically. I’ve known my whole life I’ve wanted to use my skills to help and motivate others, especially youth. Throughout my undergraduate degree in Drama in Education and Community, I worked to teach and inspire youth. I found that my passion to work with youth expanded beyond what the classroom curriculum allowed. I began developing my skills as a therapist to better help youth facing challenges in their daily lives in the modern world. My preferred approach to therapy is through a Cognitive Behavioural perspective, which focuses on changing unhelpful or unhealthy thoughts and behaviours. I also enjoy incorporating elements of Solution Focused Therapy, Mindfulness-Based Therapy as well as Motivational Interviewing. When working with clients I find that the best approach is to recognize their individuality and customize my therapeutic approach accordingly. I have experience working with individuals who are facing Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Self-Harm, ADHD, Depression, Anxiety, Grief and Trauma. Together we will work towards identifying how the therapeutic processes can be best suited for your personal therapeutic goals. As an individual, I am an avid reader who enjoys spending most of my time devouring new books. When my nose is not stuck in a book, I can be found exercising, spending time with my family and taking my Yellow Labrador Retriever Roxanne for long walks. I believe a balanced lifestyle is key to ensuring I am my best self for my clients.
Benefits of Working with Me
- I am a flexible, reliable, and compassionate individual.
- I am actively participating in ongoing supervision, utilizing feedback and support that is held up to the most up to date research.
- All my counselling experience has been focused on working with youth and their families.
- Counselling services are offered at an affordable rate & are conveniently accessed via video or telephone sessions. No waitlist, allowing for quick access to starting treatment.
- I provide a non-judgemental space to discover your personal treatment goals.
Benefits of Online Booking & Virtual Sessions
- Book anywhere, anytime.
- Get instant confirmation of your appointment
- No back and forth emails or voicemails
- Complete all paperwork online, no scanning and emailing required
- Attend therapy from the comfort of your own home with maximum comfort and privacy
- No need to arrange transportation or commute
- All you need is an internet connection and a quiet, comfortable space
Still have questions? Check out our FAQs!
Registered Psychotherapist (Qualifying)
All Services are offered virtually.
Resident of Windsor, ON
Currently in Crisis? Please call the Crisis Line at 1-833-456-4566 or Text 686868
For all EMERGENCIES please call 911 immediately