Hey, I'm Delia (she/her)
Are you feeling overwhelmed, worried, overthinking and struggling in your day-to-day life? Do you want to make a change in your life but don’t know where to begin? Whether you are experiencing stress, sadness, low confidence, self-doubt, loneliness, relationship issues or are generally feeling stuck, together we can explore where these feelings came from and develop new strategies to help you rebuild a strong connection to your mind and body.
My approach to therapy is client-centred. I draw on approaches from Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Solution-Focused Therapy, Emotionally-Focused Therapy, and Mindfulness-based therapy. We will identify an approach that best suits your individual needs and enables you to safely and effectively heal and grow.
I received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology from York University in 2009. I am currently enrolled in the practicum portion of the Master’s degree program in Counselling Psychology at Yorkville University. I am a Registered Psychotherapist (Qualifying) in good standing with the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO). Additionally, I am a student affiliate member of the Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association (CCPA), Ontario Association of Mental Health Professionals (OAMHP), Ontario Society of Registered Psychotherapists (OSRP).
- Teens (14+)
- Person Centered
- Emotion Focused Therapy (EFT)
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
Areas of Focus
Benefits of Online Booking & Virtual Sessions
- Book anywhere, anytime.
- Get instant confirmation of your appointment
- No back and forth emails or voicemails
- Complete all paperwork online, no scanning and emailing required
- Attend therapy from the comfort of your own home with maximum comfort and privacy
- No need to arrange transportation or commute
- All you need is an internet connection and a quiet, comfortable space
Still have questions? Check out our FAQs!