Hey, I'm Devyn (she/her)
I am an empathetic, inclusive, and compassionate therapist who is looking to provide a safe space for anyone who needs to talk in a judgement free zone. Are you struggling in your day to day life? Do you feel like your life is out of your control? Do you just need someone to talk to? Do you need help reaching your goals? If any of these questions resonate with you, we could be a good fit. I believe in the importance of building a good therapeutic relationship between the client and therapist so that I can work collaboratively with my clients. As a therapist, I use a variety of evidence based therapeutic approaches and I prioritize the use of a non judgmental and a culturally responsive lens.
Benefits of Working with Me
- I am extremely passionate about inclusivity and creating a safe space for everyone.
- I am always trying to learn new things and build on my skills.
- I am actively meeting with a supervisor for feedback and support.
- I am very compassionate and offer a judgment free zone for all clients.
- Affordable counselling services which are currently offered virtually.
I have completed my Bachelors of Arts in Psychology through York University. I am currently completing my Masters of Arts in Counselling Psychology through Yorkville University. I am also a student member with the Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association (CCPA) and I am a Registered Psychotherapist (Qualifying) through the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO).
- Teens (14+)
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT)
- Person Centered
- Trauma Informed
Areas of Focus
- Eating disorders
Benefits of Online Booking & Virtual Sessions
- Book anywhere, anytime.
- Get instant confirmation of your appointment
- No back and forth emails or voicemails
- Complete all paperwork online, no scanning and emailing required
- Attend therapy from the comfort of your own home with maximum comfort and privacy
- No need to arrange transportation or commute
- All you need is an internet connection and a quiet, comfortable space
Still have questions? Check out our FAQs!