Hey, I'm Myroslava (she/her)
I am a student therapist – a Registered Psychotherapist (Qualifying) with the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO), who believes in a collaborative and compassionate approach. My role will be to create a safe space and walk along with you on your journey, learning more about who you are, your strengths, goals, and what you want to change to feel less stuck.
My area of specialty is gender-based violence – focusing on intimate partner violence (IPV). I can also help if you are experiencing anxiety, depression, family or relationship conflict, LGBTQIA2S+ concerns, work or school-related stress, substance misuse, low self-esteem, trauma, or going through life transitions. In my work, I use an integrative style. I draw from different modalities and work from an intersectional lens, ensuring your treatment plan fits your needs.
Benefits of Working with Me
- I believe recovery and mental wellness is possible for everyone;
- I approach my work with a warm, non-judgmental, and empathetic lens;
- I foster a safe and comfortable space
- I strive to meet you where you are at currently and take a collaborative approach to help you reach your therapeutic goals;
- My approach to therapy is strengths-based and trauma-informed. I use an integrative approach and draw from Feminist and Anti-Oppressive principles.
I am a Registered Psychotherapist (Qualifying) with the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO), and am currently in the process of completing my Master of Arts in Counselling Psychology (MACP) at Yorkville University. I also have a Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice from Ryerson University. I have worked in the field of social services for +7 years, with adults and youth who have been or are at risk of conflict with the law, and provided direct support and counselling.
My additional credentials include:
Certificate in Trauma Counselling for Mental Health Professionals
Trauma Strategies for Counsellors in Training
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Direct Service Workers
Prevention of Domestic Violence Against Immigrant and Refugee Women through Early Intervention Certificate
Crisis Prevention and Intervention Certification
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Emotion-Focused Therapy (EFT)
- Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
Areas of Focus
- Relationship issues
- Trauma and PTSD
- Self-esteem issues
- Intimate Partner Violence (IPV)
- LGBTQIA2S+ related issues
Benefits of Online Booking & Virtual Sessions
- Book anywhere, anytime.
- Get instant confirmation of your appointment
- No back and forth emails or voicemails
- Complete all paperwork online, no scanning and emailing required
- Attend therapy from the comfort of your own home with maximum comfort and privacy
- No need to arrange transportation or commute
- All you need is an internet connection and a quiet, comfortable space
Still have questions? Check out our FAQs!