Hey, I'm Ranim (she/her)
I am a therapist-in training who offers empathic, personalized, client-focused care. I work from a holistic framework that integrates all aspects of your life, as we collaborate to address your desired goals. I have experience working with BIPOC, and I prioritize trauma-informed, anti-oppressive practices. I am also a Lebanese-Canadian immigrant, which gives me a unique understanding of the challenges inherent to cultural integration and the immigrant experience. I approach each client with cultural humility and sensitivity, and recognize the importance of incorporating your personal values into therapeutic interventions. I also use an integrative framework that draws on a number of modalities, such as PCT, EFT, and SFBT, in order to tailor the counselling process to each client’s needs. I support clients with a variety of mental health issues, such as anxiety, depression, suicide ideation, and trauma. I believe that each person deserves to feel heard, supported, and validated, and I am honoured to accompany you on your mental health journey.
Benefits of Working with Me
- I offer compassionate, client-centered care
- I work from a trauma-informed, anti-oppressive lens
- I prioritize your cultural narrative
- I provide a safe, nonjudgemental environment
- I use a personalized approach to meet your needs
I am a registered psychotherapist (qualifying) with the CRPO, and am currently in the process of completing my Master of Arts in Counselling Psychology at Yorkville University. I also have a postgraduate certificate in addictions and mental health from Humber College.
- Pre-teens (10+)
- Person-centered therapy (PCT)
- Emotion-focused therapy (EFT)
- Solution-focused brief therapy (SFBT)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Narrative therapy
Areas of Focus
- Perinatal Mental Health
- Cultural Challenges
Benefits of Online Booking & Virtual Sessions
- Book anywhere, anytime.
- Get instant confirmation of your appointment
- No back and forth emails or voicemails
- Complete all paperwork online, no scanning and emailing required
- Attend therapy from the comfort of your own home with maximum comfort and privacy
- No need to arrange transportation or commute
- All you need is an internet connection and a quiet, comfortable space
Still have questions? Check out our FAQs!