Hey, I'm Sibel (she/her)
You feel stuck, unfulfilled, or bored with your life. You struggle with unhelpful thoughts or unwanted feelings of stress, anxiety, or self-doubt. You want to cultivate more harmonious relationships with others, yourself, and the world around you, but you’re unsure where to begin. You want to feel more empowered to set boundaries. You want to tackle the “hard” conversations with confidence. You’re finding it hard to cope with a situation that seems to be beyond your control. Or maybe you aren’t going through a major life crisis right now…Perhaps you’re simply looking for the opportunity to speak to a neutral party as you learn more about yourself, your relationships, and how your life experiences impact you?
There are many reasons why people turn to therapy. Navigating individual challenges can be tough—especially in a world that is complicated, often chaotic, and not always so kind. As a result, many people hesitate to reach out for support or seek safe communities. This is where I come in. You do not have to go through this alone. I work with individuals and couples to overcome the fears and obstacles holding them back from living their desired lives. I know starting therapy can feel uncomfortable, awkward, and maybe even a little daunting—but you know what’s even scarier? Staying trapped in the same patterns and behaviours that leave you feeling hopeless and alone.
Book a session with me today to see if we’re a good fit. I am excited to meet you and answer all your questions!
Benefits of Working with Me
- I offer a supportive, empathic, nonjudgmental space and view each client through a compassionate lens. This gives clients the safety they need to show up authentically and tell their stories.
- I honour each person’s unique experiences and needs.
- I will meet you where you are at and work alongside you every step of the way on your healing journey.
- I take an integrative approach to therapy with a collaborative stance. I pull from multiple evidence-based practices and invite your ideas into the therapeutic process to tailor treatment to best suit your individual needs.
- I consult with a supervisor weekly for feedback, so I can continue to increase my skills and support you best. I am a lifelong learner and value continued education and professional practice.
I hold a Bachelor of Science (Honours) with a double major in Biology and Psychology from the University of Windsor, where I graduated with distinction. I am currently completing my Master of Arts in Counselling Psychology through Yorkville University. I am a Registered Psychotherapist (Qualifying) through the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO). I am also a student member with the Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association (CCPA).
- Person-centered therapy (PCT)
- Emotion-focused therapy (EFT)
- Solution-focused brief therapy (SFBT)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
Areas of Focus
- Self Esteem
Benefits of Online Booking & Virtual Sessions
- Book anywhere, anytime.
- Get instant confirmation of your appointment
- No back and forth emails or voicemails
- Complete all paperwork online, no scanning and emailing required
- Attend therapy from the comfort of your own home with maximum comfort and privacy
- No need to arrange transportation or commute
- All you need is an internet connection and a quiet, comfortable space
Still have questions? Check out our FAQs!