Hey, I'm Charlotte (she/her)
I am a graduate of Yorkville University Master of Art Counselling Psychology program. I provide a safe and warm place for individuals, couples, or groups to work on their presenting issue. I currently provide services to work on issues that include relationships, self-esteem, anxiety, and addictions. I take a humanistic approach and integrate other evidence based approaches.
Benefits of Working with Me
- I have extensive experience working with family dynamics and couples.
- I create a warm and comfortable environment.
- The humanistic approach allows the individual, couple or group to be an equal partner in the processes of counselling.
- I have a flexible schedule for your benefit.
- I am always wanting to learn from others.
I am a Registered Psychotherapist (Qualifying) and a Certified Canadian Counsellor (CCC).
- Strength Based
- Person Centered
- Trauma Informed
Areas of Focus
- Self Esteem
- Addictions/Substance Use
- Family Conflict
- Women’s Issues
- Sexuality & Gender
Completed Trainings & Certifications
ASIST Suicide Prevention Training
Mental Health First Aid
Benefits of Online Booking & Virtual Sessions
- Book anywhere, anytime.
- Get instant confirmation of your appointment
- No back and forth emails or voicemails
- Complete all paperwork online, no scanning and emailing required
- Attend therapy from the comfort of your own home with maximum comfort and privacy
- No need to arrange transportation or commute
- All you need is an internet connection and a quiet, comfortable space
Still have questions? Check out our FAQs!