Hey, I'm Grace(she/her)
I am a graduate of Yorkville University’s Master of Counselling Psychology program. I strive toward establishing a safe space where collaboration with youth and their families can be explored throughout the treatment process. I currently provide therapy to youth with various concerns (eg. Anxiety, Depression, Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), Self-Esteem, Self Harm, and Suicidal Ideation). I practice from a holistic approach. I utilize various evidence-based practices to encourage children, youth and families to develop skills focused on self-awareness, self-compassion, and self-development.
Benefits of Working with Me
- I am a flexible, reliable, and compassionate individual.
- I am actively participating in ongoing supervision, utilizing feedback and support that is held up to the most up to date research.
- All my counselling experience has been focused on working with youth and their families.
- Counselling services are offered at an affordable rate & are conveniently accessed via video or telephone sessions. No waitlist, allowing for quick access to starting treatment.
- I provide a non-judgemental space to discover your personal treatment goals.
I hold an honours degree in Drama in Education and Community with a minor in Psychology and a Master’s degree in Counselling. I am a Registered Member Qualifying of the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO) and a Professional Member of the Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association (CCPA).
- Preteens (10-12)
- Teens (13-18)
- Young Adults (18-24)
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT)
- Trauma Informed
- Motivational Interviewing
Areas of Focus
Beyond my work
I am an avid reader who enjoys spending most of my time devouring new books. When my nose is not stuck in a book, I can be found exercising, spending time with my family and taking my Yellow Labrador Retriever Roxanne for long walks. I believe a balanced lifestyle is key to ensuring I am my best self for my clients.
Benefits of Online Booking & Virtual Sessions
- Book anywhere, anytime.
- Get instant confirmation of your appointment
- No back and forth emails or voicemails
- Complete all paperwork online, no scanning and emailing required
- Attend therapy from the comfort of your own home with maximum comfort and privacy
- No need to arrange transportation or commute
- All you need is an internet connection and a quiet, comfortable space
Still have questions? Check out our FAQs!
Registered Psychotherapist (Qualifying)