Hey, I'm Jessica (she/her)
You are seeking a non-judgmental space to process your difficult thoughts, feelings and experiences. You are looking to gain insights into your patterns and habits, as well as explore what holds value and meaning to you at this stage in your life. You are feeling stuck in navigating your sense of boundaries within your career, relationships with others, and/or cultural family dynamics.
You want to feel heard, supported, and validated. You want to better understand your sense of self and be able to better communicate your thoughts and feelings to others around you. You want to feel less stuck in your cycle of racing thoughts and move to a space of clarity and explore solutions that work best for you.
I am a Registered Psychotherapist (Qualifying), I work with individuals to support you in your moment of feeling stuck to a place of healing, finding meaning, and exploring change. Reach out today for a free 15 minute video consultation to see if we are a good fit.
Benefits of Working with Me
- I strive to create a non-judgmental space for you to feel heard and validated.
- I have a warm, caring, and relaxed energy; sometimes humorous when appropriate.
- I value connection and being ourselves when we work together.
- As a 1st generation Chinese Jamaican Canadian immigrant; I understand the complexities of differing cultural family values.
- I have worked with clients with a diversity of experiences, gender expressions, and cultures; as well as within the perinatal communities.
I am a Registered Member (Qualifying) of the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO) and a Professional Member of the Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association (CCPA). I hold an Honors degree in Psychology from the University of Toronto and a Master’s of Arts in Counselling Psychology from Yorkville University.
- Young Adults
- Person Centered
Areas of Focus
- Life Transitions
- Self Esteem
- Women’s Issues
Beyond my work
I like to spend my time cocooned up in bed devouring romance novels, connecting with loved ones, or watching TV and movies series with my partner. In the summertime, I enjoy going for walks around my neighborhood while listening to music or occasionally going for a motorcycle ride with my partner on weekends North of Toronto. I also pride myself as a plant mom and just seeing a new leaf growth always makes my day.
Benefits of Online Booking & Virtual Sessions
- Book anywhere, anytime.
- Get instant confirmation of your appointment
- No back and forth emails or voicemails
- Complete all paperwork online, no scanning and emailing required
- Attend therapy from the comfort of your own home with maximum comfort and privacy
- No need to arrange transportation or commute
- All you need is an internet connection and a quiet, comfortable space
Still have questions? Check out our FAQs!
Registered Psycotherapist – Qualifying