Hey, I'm Morgan (she/her)
The successful management of the household is on you. You don’t even bother to ask for help, if you don’t do it yourself it won’t get done, or it won’t meet your expectations. You are running yourself into the ground and everything feels overwhelming. You feel as though everything you do goes completely unnoticed. You’re doing your best, but still find yourself wondering if it’s enough. You’ve had the argument over and over, you ask for more help and it quickly goes back to how it has always been. You want to feel like yourself again. You want to feel in love and supported by your partner. You want the teamwork that you signed up for, the intimacy, the laughter, the love & connection. As humans, we are wired for connection and the feeling of distance between yourself and your partner can be traumatic and isolating.
I work with individuals and couples to feel less stuck and more connected. I tell it like it is with a realistic approach to working through emotions, conflict and communication. Book a free, 15-minute, video consultation today to see if we’re a good fit. I’d love to answer all your questions!
Benefits of Working with Me
- Extensive training & certifications
- I see two different supervisors weekly to ensure I am practicing safely and effectively
- Excited and dedicated to the counselling process
- I have multiple years experience working with Kids Help Phone as a Crisis Responder which has enhanced my skill set
- Virtual services offer convenience, see more below!
I am a Registered Psychotherapist Qualifying with the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario. I hold a bachelor’s degree from Wilfrid Laurier University, where I majored in Psychology and minored in Sociology. My master’s degree is from Yorkville University in Counselling Psychology.
- Teens (14+)
- Person Centered
- Emotion Focused
Areas of Focus
- Perinatal Mental Health
Beyond my work
When I’m not running Fancy Therapy Services, you will find me spending time with my husband & our son. I am a lover of adventure and music. We frequently enjoy going to concerts, traveling, hiking, camping and exploring the outdoors. We love to experience good food & great company.
Completed Trainings & Certifications
Gottman Level 1
Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavior Therapy
Trauma Support Specialist
Clinical Trauma Professional
The Science of Attachment with Sue Johnson (EFT)
- Introduction to Perinatal Mental Health
Benefits of Online Booking & Virtual Sessions
- Book anywhere, anytime.
- Get instant confirmation of your appointment
- No back and forth emails or voicemails
- Complete all paperwork online, no scanning and emailing required
- Attend therapy from the comfort of your own home with maximum comfort and privacy
- No need to arrange transportation or commute
- All you need is an internet connection and a quiet, comfortable space
Still have questions? Check out our FAQs!